So what is the perfect franchise for you?
When people look at franchising, viagra dosage they generally do so for a handful of reasons. Which one is yours?
- My job stinks. I wake up with an ulcer every day just thinking about going into the office
- I impact nothing. Sure I am paid well, treatment but I really just don’t matter at the end of the day. If I left after 25 years, they would throw a little party and then replace me with a college kid at 1/10 of my salary. Heck, they’ll probably do that anyway if I don’t leave.
- My Franchisor just sold my backyard as a territory. My literal backyard, behind my house. I have nowhere to grow and nowhere to go! I need something new with territory!
- I own a bunch of franchises and am successful, but wow, they are dull businesses and many have marginal returns. Give me something unique. Give me something where I can make big money!
- My company just went through its 187th reorganization, strat plan, new CEO, set of dumb SMART goals, HR initiative, etc. and if I have to sit in a room and hear about the new mission statement one more time, I am going to lose my freaking mind.
- I used to run a restaurant. I loved running a restaurant. Why the heck am I doing what I am doing now?
- I am an IT/Engineering whiz. When I graduated they gave me a huge salary. 10 years later, I make $10 more a year than when I graduated.
- Remember Edgar Allen Poe’s Pit and the Pendulum? That feels like my life. I live with no real sense of control. They can ruin me at any time. I have to take control of my life!
- I am never going to get my share of the American Dream at this rate.
Which is your reason?